Aug 31, 2009

This Week's Video




I have a thing for old time actresses, those that come from the Golden Age of  Hollywood. The kind of women that my grandfather would know. There is just something about it, I think they were truly some of the most beautiful women that have ever walked the earth, seriously! Today Hollywood is filled with boob jobs, tummy tucks, collagen injections, eating disorders, gratuitous nudity in movies, and every thing superficial under the sun. Leading ladies of the Golden Age of Hollywood, had to work with less, and they sure as hell didn't have plastic surgeons giving boobs jobs left and right. All the old time actresses in my opinion were 10 times more sexy then the ones now, and they keep there clothes on back then, go figure.

2 comments:

  1. Betty Davis-one of my all-time favorites. In my day she was considered without a hesitation the greatest film actress. Of course I'm an old timer myself. Lately, I've been watching all the old Barbara Stanwyck films. Give her a tumble. She and her movies are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara Stanwyck I've known since I was little watching re-runs of The Big Valley with my
    grandmother. My personal favorites are Lauren Bacall and Anne Baxter, they were drop dead gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete