Aug 29, 2009

Pink's Hot Dog



I got myself the "Huell Howser Dog", yes I am a big fan of his. Pink's Hot Dogs, who hasn't been here? I've been here several times, in long lines and in not so long lines. You got to give props to a place that has been selling hot dogs since 1939 and at the same location as well. Pink's is going to turn 70 this year and it will more than likely, be around for another 70 years.

This place takes cash only.

Parking is a pain in the ass, so by all means car pool.

Lines are long and you'll be questioning if the payoff is worth it.

I think everyone needs to go here at least once, but I have to admit that the historical value while interesting, doesn't translate to the food, people are going to blur the novelty of this place and the food itself, the novelty is definitely interesting, the food is very ordinary.

2 comments:

  1. Makes me want to take a pause from being a vegetarian...almost. Do they have soy dogs?

    peace,
    mike
    livelife365

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your in luck Mike, I got this directly off of there website :

    "The Patt Morrison Baja Veggie Dog (VEGAN)
    topped w/fresh guacamole, chopped tomatoes and chopped onions"

    ReplyDelete