Aug 22, 2009

My Dreams Are Freak’n Me Out

This is what I wrote back in March 29 of this year, I originally posted this on my old blog on Wordpress.com, thankfully I was still able to find this one thanks to Google search even though my account on Wordpress is closed.

************************************************************************



So I had a dream about my cousin Joyce the other night and I decided to tell her and Earl about it after church that Sunday. The dream was this; I came to there house to see there new born daughter (she doesn’t have kids yet), in the dream they placed the crib in a particular room, the open room between the bathroom and there room, I told them that in the dream that room was colored light blue, I remember being disappointed in the dream because there baby daughter was asleep and I couldn’t carry her, so I decided to play with my nephew Julian in the backyard, I remember telling him to be careful because they were doing some construction to the side of the house, maybe planting more plants and such. Then I cased my nephew Julian inside the house, someone was studying in the empty room across from the bathroom, my cousin Gemmy was studying for a test and was in that empty room in the corner trying to study, so what me and my nephew did, we busted in that room like a bunch of wild wildebeests yelling and stomping, and then we left….hahaha! So I told Joyce my dream and low and behold, that room that I described will be light blue! Now its not light blue at the current moment, but she will paint it light blue! She told me she has already concrete plans on painting that room that color, it not a matter of if, but when. That freaked me out, I’ve been to there house numerous times and I don’t pay attention to the colors oh there walls, how would I know that?
Its happened before, my dreams are like some kind of combination of the present places, future events, and messages from relatives that are no longer alive. I’ve had dreams from my grandparents, my uncle, I’ve experienced deja vu, deja vu in a way that I must have dreamed an event before it happens and the experiences are somehow matching what I dream of, thus making me experiencing deja vu because I’m reliving my dream, …did that make sense?(hehehe) . True story, I developed a friendship with a girl from Hawaii, one day I had a dream about her kitchen, the tables, the color of the floor, the screen door, the broom hanging in the corner, I dreamed about her riding in a white van, with tan leather seats and a side sliding door. I told her that dream, she was quiet as I described it, when I finished telling her my dream, she was quiet some more, it felt like forever before she responded to what I had told her, I thought I was boring her or making a jackass out of myself, guess what….I described EVERYTHING, PERFECTLY!!! EVERYTHING!!! She was like, “Are you spying on me?!” Needless to say we were both freaked out of our minds. I was genuinely scared, its like I tapped into some kind of alternative brain power. By the way, I have never been to Hawaii.

So in order for my dream about Joyce to come true these things must happen:

- Joyce and Earl will have a daughter
- The room where they are going to keep the crib will be light blue (the room becoming light blue is true already)
- There will be some kind of construction at the side of there house
- Gemmy will take the empty room and study there and me and Julian will disturb her…lol!!!

************************************************************************
In any event fast forward to present day, my cousin Joyce announced to the family 2 weeks ago that she is pregnant, her baby is due in February. She has chosen to wait until the baby is born to find out wither it is a boy or a girl, usually by the 12th week of gestation the sex of the baby is identified via ultrasound, my cousin wants to be surprised. Personally I don't think I could wait that long, to me its like being a kid during Christmas time and waiting for Christmas to arrive, it's like torture,grrRRRRRrrrr! I want to know already! But hey I guess these are one of life's few surprises that you want. So I guess I have to wait till February and see if what I dreamed comes true, I have this feeling it will. Like I said my dreams are freak'n me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment