Aug 19, 2009

My Wordpress Blog Deleted!!!!



"This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service."


Seriously? What was it that I posted that violated there TOS? I never even got an email explaining why they deleted my blog, not an explanation, not a warning, nothing, they just deleted my blog. I'm left with guessing as to why they deleted my blog, was it because I posted a blog about "Guess Her Muff" its an adult themed blog, a blog from Blogger by the way, seems like like the folks here at Google Blogger are okay with that. Was it my blog on news caster Mia Lee and my opinions on her plastic surgery? Really? That's my opinion, that's like censoring TMZ FFS! That's like censoring any political opinion blog and we all that there are thousands of blogs like that in the blogosphere. I only mention these two posts of mine because these two posts in particular got the most constant and the most numerous views than any blog post I had on Wordpress, and the Mia Lee post got the most comments. But you see I'm left wondering, I'm left hanging, if the good folks at Wordpress would have given me a warning, or a heads up that I was violating there TOS, then I would have obliged there requests, but no they just decided to get rid of my blog. Fucking lame.

In any event I've learned that in the new media age, nothing lasts forever. The time you invested into something wither it be blogs like Wordpress, pictures you post on Flicker or Picasa, or your social networks like Facebook or Twitter, always know that they can disappear like that, here today and gone tomorrow, these companies are looking out for themselves so be careful. I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket as they say, no matter how much you've invested or how much you perceive your intentions to be good are, just keep yourself at arms length because you might get hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment