Aug 19, 2009

Gateway Animal Hospital



A decade ago it was Carla and Alvin, both were great dogs and lived long healthy lives. Now it's Bugoy who is 10 years old, Peanut and Burrito both of which are 10 months old. This is a very good place to bring your dog, I have never had an issue with there services at all. As a good dog owner you have to keep vigilant with your dogs health, and a lot of the responsibly with regards to keeping your dog up with to date with any shots he may need, giving your dog quality food, and consistent exercise, I think a lot if not the majority of your dogs health falls upon the owner.

Having 3 dogs at home; Peanut, Bugoy, and Burrito, I figured that it would be safer to have Peanut, the only female, spayed. I brought Peanut who is a short haired chihuahua in yesterday morning and they told me that I could pick her up the next day. It was simple and convenient (for me that is) and in picking up my dog today she looked remarkably well adjusted, they say it would take a couple of days for my dog to get back to normal but what I really liked was how the doctor used suture material that dissolves, so that there are no sutures to be removed, that the sutures were inside and would dissolve. No need for to come back in 3 weeks and no need for my dog to wear one of those cone collars. Dr. Jimerson is the one that takes care of all my dogs and I would recommend him to anybody. Oh here is a tip, go to http://www.laanimalser... and get a coupon worth $30 off your bill when you get your pet spayed or neutered.

At times the waiting area can get a little crowed, a little warm, and a little noisy, but even with this the staff is very patient and very professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment