Jan 18, 2010

The Dinosaur Farm

The Dinosaur Farm  
1510 Mission Street
South Pasadena, CA 91030
(626) 441-2767


 


"Whoa!"..."Wow!"..."Oh wow!" ..."Whoa!"

These were the first words out of my 4 year old nephew's mouth when he first came into the store. My nephew loves dinosaurs and when I mean loves, I mean he really loves dinosaurs, my nephew talks about dinosaurs in his sleep. This store was custom built for him and when I first herd about this store, I couldn't wait to bring him here. I usually buy him stuff at Toys R Us, but I usually have to hunt for dinosaur related items and sometimes there isn't much of a choice to choose from at Toys R Us.



Since my nephew is so into dinosaurs, I've sorta become an aficionado of dinosaur toys and dinosaur related items. I've done toy shopping in Downtown LA and in Chinatown, even though prices of dinosaur toys there are cheap, the quality is inferior because the dinosaur toy models are made of cheap plastic. You might pay a little more at The Dinosaur Farm, but there dinosaur toy models are made very well, there not just fine for kids to play with, but they are also really detailed enough for display purposes, enough so that I think these dinosaur models would impress even adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment