Jan 4, 2010

2010

From

I'm not going to state any resolutions, resolutions are like diets, they are destined to fail. No "to do list" for me either, putting together a "to do list" seems like more work, then what it is you need to get accomplished. Everyday is a chance for you to do something different, something that betters your life, January 1st you proclaim a resolution and by January 2nd you've broken it, so what's the point? Exactly. One thing I did learn from 2009, is that you got to lead by example. You can't shit talk, gossip, berate, put down, and meddle your way for someone to change. You got to know and understand, there actions speak for themselves. In short, calling attention to someones faults, no matter how bad it is, takes effort for me, but letting there actions speak for themselves, does not...you do not get my effort any longer.

As for 2010, I want to lead by example, no more talk about this, or that, "I'm going to do this", "My plan is going to be this", etc.... Instead I want to blog about what I've done, or give you a "progress report" on how far along I am towards what I want to get accomplished.

Happy 2010, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment