Jan 10, 2010

888 Seafood Restaurant

888 Seafood Restaurant
8450 E Valley Blvd
Ste 121
Rosemead, CA 91770
(626) 573-1888


My cousin had her baby shower here today and I have to say all the tables and chairs looked well decorated and put together. We were in a room with no windows, but that didn't matter since the company of family and friends is what was important and of course the food.



The dim sum was great, I'm a chicken feet and tripe kinda guy and I always look for those first. The chicken were big and full of skin and tendon. The tripe was tasty, no too chewy, and very fresh. There is one item that you have to order, it's there beef tendon soup. The broth is boiling and filled with mushrooms and beef tendon that is lined with some fat on it, really beefy and delicious.

My dim sum check list :

Hot = yes
Variety = yes
Fresh Ingredients = yes

This place is noisy, busy, not ideal for a quiet conversation, but that didn't bother me any, hey it's atmosphere. Parking is pain in ass so bring some patience with you, but it's well worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Like what you've done with your blog! Getting fancy huh!? =D

    Oh and you 888 restaurant review made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Millie, this place does dim sum right.

    ReplyDelete